[TR] barrett jackson

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Thu Jan 15 16:02:36 MST 2009

Gary,
This is the first time in the last 5 years that I have not attended the BJ
in Scottsdale.  Each time it has not cost me a cent for entry.  Many tickets
are given to various organizations as promotional items.  My daughter has
gotten free tickets through the resorts she has worked for and that is my
source.

High roller bidders also do not pay and enjoy many other perks like special
parking permits and of course special seating.

I don't know how much those guys pull in, but getting money from buyers,
sellers, vendors and the public, they have to be laughing all the way to the
bank.

Joe