[TR] barrett jackson

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 15:12:59 MST 2009

Just got back from 4 hours at Barrett/Jackson sale in Scottsdale.  For wife
and me $50 basic entry fee got us into basically a tourist mall.  Anything and
everything from furniture to jewelry although it did include auto
memoribilia.  Could not sit on chairs to watch the sale apparently  that took
even more money.

 Did see loads of cars of all kinds but huge majority were
US muscle cars.  Didn't notice any triumphs, a few healeys and jags.

Seems
to me they could be satisfied with vendor rental fee's and lower the prices
for basic entry.  It was one of the things on my bucket list but once is enuf.
LOL

gary n.