[TR] TR6 Sun Visors again...

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 15 13:34:35 MST 2009

On Thursday 15 January 2009 09:08:48 Joe Burlein wrote:
> Bump!  No one has seen matching sun visors anywhere?
>
> Joe

Joe,

I see visors for sale on Ebay but I am not sure if they are NOS or repros.

The ones I took of my 6 project (also a 72) are in real good shape for their
age. The passenger mirror could be in better shape but overall they cleaned
up real nice and I plan to use them on the completed car.

I think there is a passenger side one on ebay right now with the mirror but
doesnt look in that good of shape.

Bob