[TR] Cross-Country Triumph Trip

McGaheyRx at aol.com McGaheyRx at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 10:40:37 MST 2009

In a message dated 1/15/2009 11:34:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
GHaynesTR4 at aol.com writes:

Go for  it!   I didn't think such a trip was crazy in 2001, when I drove my
TR4A from Rochester, NY to Bonneville, Pebble Beach and then Breckenridge,
CO
for the VTR convention.   My wife - still working at the time  - met me in
San
Fran, did the middle miles with me, then flew home from  Denver.

I'll echo George's experience - I caravanned most way to and from
Breckenridge in 2001 with a group from Virginia and North Carolina - it  was a great
experience - We're going to try it again this fall to and from  San Luis

Cheers,
Jack Mc

**************Inauguration '09: Get complete coverage from the nation's
capital.(http://www.aol.com?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000027)