[TR] Route through central NY

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 14 16:55:19 MST 2009

On Wednesday 14 January 2009 17:07:53 John Macartney wrote:
> There are four new features on the website www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk
> at this moment:
>
> 1. A  photo of the Stag's distributor being checked for accuracy under
> various advance settings 2. The opportunity to make on-line donations to
> whichever of the three charities/non-profits you may want to support
> 3. A *slightly' revised map, and
> 4. A day by day breakout of where the Drive will be during July this year.
> A few things in terms of venues and dates need to be firmed up for August
> and September and as soon as this is done, I'll expand the page and notify
> the lists.
>
> Jonmac

John,

I see the new route has you passing through central NY in what looks like
after your stop in BOston.

Do you have any idea of when you will be passing through Utica NY? I assume
you will be on the Thruway (I90).

It would be an honor to drive with you for awhile since you are not stopping
here.

THanks

Bob  (1958 TR3, 1963 TR4, and  1972 TR6 (in restoration)