[TR] Tire/Tube Q.

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Mon Jan 12 20:48:10 MST 2009

In a message dated 1/12/2009 6:50:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, McGaheyRx
writes:

Diamondback says "never run tubes" but does not address the absence of a
safety ridge on very old wheels - seems they are too preoccupied  with the bias
vs. radial issue to notice the exception to their "never run  tubes" rule. I
have 2 sets of wheels old enough to not have a safety ridge -  being preoccupied
with safety, and fond of spirited driving, I will always run  tubes in those
- including the set that has Diamondback tires on it.

Cheers,
Jack  Mc

My TR3 tires haven't tubes.

Mike Moore