[TR] Triumph 1300/1500 FWD axles

v6spitfireguy at cox.net v6spitfireguy at cox.net
Mon Jan 12 10:05:54 MST 2009

Listers
Does anybody know of a source for the 1300/1500 FWD axle, specifically the
outer portion with the CV joint?  Possibly even a site with information
etc.  Ive not been able to locate much if any information on these items
and am considering a project that might utilize some.   These were used in
the Triumph front wheel drive sedans, and it is my understanding that they
will bolt right in place of the outer axles on the GT6  Doing a search
gave me little if any results  for these used or new, even on Ebay - I
would have thought that these would have been quite common - at least at
one time -

Barry Schwartz
San Diego, CA