[TR] Dumb tire and tube question

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 17:40:30 MST 2009

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 8:48 PM, Adrian Jaworski
<jaworski at wideopenwest.com>wrote:

> ------------------
> Jeremiah, I ordered a set of 165/80R-15 Kumho Power Star 758's from the
> Tire
> Rack for my 59 TR3a on 12/20/08 and they were delivered last Tuesday.

That's good news -- I am pleased with the Kumhos I have on the TR4 and might
finally get to have the same tires 2X in a row (every tire I buy for the
TRs become NLA soon thereafter).

Jeremiah might have been looking for 165x15 when he could not find them as
that is the size we are used to getting these days -- but 165/80 are real
close and work out fine.

Geo