[TR] chrome

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 10 06:36:46 MST 2009

Hi,

I picked up my rear bumper at the chrome shop yesterday and I must say they
did a good job.

The center piece had 2 small dings on either side about 1" from the mounting
points and they are now gone.

I took a magnifying glass out to see if I could see any sign of the dents but
could not.

I have no idea how they did this but I am glad they did. And the price of the
dent removal was included in the overall price.

The chrome looks real nice, smooth and the inside, which was all rust, is now
chrome as well.

After the front bumper came out so nice, I decided to to the rear as well
since it had lots of spider-ing.

So now my bumpers are done but they wont be mounted for at least 2 years!

After inspection, I covered them inside and out with a coat of Cullinite wax.

They are now packed away with all the other parts in the cellar.

Too cold to work in the garage today. Currently 0.

Most likely will work on the windshield frame.

Bob