[TR] TR6 heat '70

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Jan 7 14:01:44 MST 2009

The '75 manual states....."the swiveling vents can be adjusted to admit cold
air only.......air flow may be boosted by use of the blower motor."

And that's how mine work..... Blower assisted cold air (or hot air in the
summer) but never a hint of heated air......and my heater works great. Maybe
a '70 with that outside scuttle flap works differently but I thought they
were the same.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection