[TR] Hand cranking a Triumph - was TR3A radiator re-core

Terry Geiger tgeiger at GeigerGarage.com
Wed Jan 7 07:10:13 MST 2009

I feel like such a whimp with my TR6 with my
shiney-dime-store-gear-reduction starter.

Ford Model A's had a stem on the streering column that allowed you to retard
the timing to allow easier starting by hand.  Once you had the engine
running you would move the lever to advance the timing back to normal
position in order to get power out of the engine.

Terry Geiger
www.GeigerGarage.com