[TR] TR3A radiator re-core

Michael Ferguson tr3a at comcast.net
Tue Jan 6 16:06:59 MST 2009

   Sure  it  does.  Not  hard  at  all.  Assuming  your engine is in good
   condition  and the problem is with a dead battery or a faulty starter.
   However,  if  you've  just  killed  the  battery by cranking it for 10
   minutes and it still wouldn't start, a hand crank ain't gonna help!
   I  do recommend keeping all of your fingers and your thumb on the same
   side  of  the crank handle though (don't grab it like a baseball bat).
   Sometimes  there's a bit of a kickback and if your thumb's in the way,
   well...

does it really work?  and, how much work is it???