[TR] TR3A radiator re-core

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 08:32:01 MST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Randall <tr3driver at ca.rr.com>

> Well, there's always that one time your battery is flat and
> the car is on a dead-level stretch of road with no one around
> except you and the starting handle...which no longer fits
> through the radiator.... :-)

Which is when you learn to push-start it by yourself.  Not as hard as you
might think.

==AM==
Over the years, I've done that more times than I care to count! But I'd still someday like to find a Stanpart
starting handle kit for one of my early Heralds. ;-)

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us