[TR] GT6 seat foams/covers

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 15:28:15 MST 2009

Hey Chris,
A couple three years ago when I was doing my 68/70 GT6+ I bought the kits
from Scott Harper @ Team Triumph British Automotive.  330-392-7176. He  was the
only one who could get me the correct seat kits with the tiny little  holes
and patterned centers, I believe those are correct for 70 but may be  correct
for 68. Yikes, I forget which!  There is another version with  centers that have
holes inside of diamonds exactly like TR6 seats that are  correct for 69
GT6+?? Help Tom?  All the US guys wanted to  sell me smooth centers which are
correct for I know not what year??  Anyway  the pattern centers are much more
attractive IMHO for whatever year.
Cheers,
Darrell