[TR] Tools - Optimum torque wrench size?

Bill & AnnaBelle anabil007 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 5 11:43:11 MST 2009

Torque Wrenches  (like  most things you buy) are usually as good as
the price you pay, I choose one that "clicks" , goes up to  150 ft
lbs.  Mine is  from Precision Instrutments and costs about $250 ...
this was on the advice from my favorite Auto Mechanic, who by the way
has agreed to loan me his 250 ft lb wrench when I need it to install
Good's CV axles.

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L