[TR] GT6 seat foams/covers

Chris Kantarjiev cak at dimebank.com
Mon Jan 5 11:01:15 MST 2009

The GT6 is the poor red-haired stepchild of the Triumph family,
at least when you look at the catalogs of the Big Three :-) Over the
years, I've cultivated a lot of alternative sources for parts, and
this hasn't been much of a problem.

But my 70 GT6+ desperately needs to have the seats rebuilt, and
really wouldn't mind much getting a new carpet set (including
the carpets for the rear wheel humps). As best I can tell, no
one sells these parts.

Someone ... please tell me I'm wrong!

I guess that I can find a local shop to do them, but that strikes
me as hit-or-miss, especially for the foam.

Thanks,
chris