[TR] Torque Wrench

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun Jan 4 20:34:12 MST 2009

Well guys...... I won the eBay wrench that Randall had posted
yesterday........$35 delivered.  I also had a very nice offer from a List
Member to ship me his wrench and a 1-1/4" socket to use.

I've done the whole test fit of the CVJs and there's no interference or
rubbing with the TAs so I'll probably warp this project up this week.

Thanks

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection