[TR] Torque Wrench Dilemma

John Herrera jrherrera90 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 3 10:14:07 MST 2009

> > So....what's the best way to accomplish this....and buying a > > $200
torque wrench is not the answer though I may just rent > > one if necessary.>
> Let's see, you've spent HOW much on this "improvement" and now you're going>
to cheap out on installing it properly ?> <G>> >
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140291886836> > Randall

Randall makes an excellent point.

In almost 30 years of messing with TR3s, I have often bought a tool, including
a big Snap-On torque wrench for the rear hub for one example, to use for a
specific job. I will say to myself, "Why am I buying this expensive tool for
just this one application?".

However, I ALWAYS have used the tool again and am always glad that I had it on
hand!

Money spent on tools, especially high quality tools, is money well spent.

John H.