[TR] TR3 Ball Joints

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat Jan 3 10:05:34 MST 2009

> Well, Randall was right.B  (Wait, is that a redundancy in
> terms????)

Naw, more a case of even a blind pig finds an acorn once in awhile.
Whatever his faults as a businessman, Charles really does love these cars
and tries to sell only the best parts for them, IMO.

> New question:B  When I disconnected the ball joints, I seem
> to have dinged up the little washer like gizmos that slide
> off the shaft.B

I believe those were part of the old boots and should be discarded.  Of
course that raises the uncomfortable possibility that your joints are not
"as original" and the TRF boots won't fit them.  But most likely they will
be "close enough".

Randall