[TR] Stuff

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Thu Jan 1 08:39:31 MST 2009

On 1 Jan 2009 at 15:07, John Macartney wrote:

> C'mon guys, what's the betting that sometime soon, someone will
> appear on this list wanting a TR3 hardtop, a gearbox and an
> overdrive? Mr. Schumacher??? For stock?

I need none of those, but I'm trying to find a NOS clunk to install
in a TR6 rear end.  First I need the TR6.  Plus I'm pondering the
difference between DOT4 and DOT5 and special gear oil.  And something
about a silent bloc somethingorother.  Can I switch a negative ground
car over to positive ground without violating its originalty?  And
what color powdercoating is best for the inside of the engine block?

Thanks.

Happy New Year, everyone.

--
Jim Muller