[TR] Testing the TR3 wiper motor

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sat Feb 28 22:22:29 MST 2009

I disassembled/cleaned/re-assembled the motor and gearbox for my '58 TR3A.
When I touched the hot wire to one of the poles, I am still pos ground, the
motor ran a few seconds then stopped.  Of course, this is what it is
supposed to do when it is turned off and goes to the rest position.

My question is how can I run the motor for a few minutes to be sure
everything is OK.  I don't seem to be able to find the right combination of
connections and the manual is no help.

Thx,

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L