[TR] TR3A springs

Wayne Lee wayne at motorcarriage.com
Fri Feb 20 11:40:58 MST 2009

 Hi Randall,
  Your advice as to adding Shims could be very much a remedy, I'd agree for
 many reasons, But as far as my
 interpreting "Droop" as Droop is in no way "sophistic" or argumentative.
(in
 Laymen's terms)
 Full Bump and Full Droop is the Basis for all Suspension Geometry
 Nomenclature Baselines in between,
 since I remember. It's not a You say tomatah I say tomatoe thing.
  I never knew what constitutes "Droop" was a debatable issue in the real
 world,let's hope the word
 "Ackermann" doesn't come up. Someone might get their feilings hurt if they
 thought it meant full opposite lock,
 and had to endure correcting somebody, and it's PC aftermath. You're never
 too bashful with a correction.
 There's been no one holding back more  or any more reserved with advice
than
 I, as not to step on the resident
 ham's toes here on this forum,or any other's.

 Wayne