[TR] Interesting times at the DMV

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 06:35:45 MST 2009

When I brought my TR6 paperwork to the DMV with the mileage certified by  the
sheriffs deputy the lady behind the counter decided it was absurd that such
an old car had that mileage and changed the certification to unknown.
Their defense to contesting these things is a pile of paperwork and delays
in getting plates, so I bowed graciously while secretly extending my middle
finger, and moved on.  At least it made ME feel a little better for a  moment or
two.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO