[TR] Still more on tires

Ted triumph66 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:11:33 MST 2009

Hey Joe, This fellow in OH orders Vredesteins in quantity.  Vreds come in
stock TR sizes with 82 aspect ratio www.tiresunlimited.com/vred_tires.htm

Classic Motorsports recently did an article on Vreds, see their recent
issue.

Kumhos seem popular among users on this board and would also be easier on
one's asset base.

NFI, HTH, Ted

--
T.L.L.