[TR] Wrist Pin Fit

Bob Nogueira nogera at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 17 18:24:16 MST 2009

Okay guys, have been assembling my TR-3 engine without a problem until now.
In assembling the rods to the new pistons ( 87mm AE pistons and liners) the
first three had pins that were a light tap with a hammer to install into the
piston. The last is more of a one finger press to insert. Once in place the
first pins are fixed and do not move but the loose one can be made to rotate
with a little effort. Should I start looking for another AE piston or will
this loose fit be okay? IF another piston is needed where would I start
looking?

Thanks for any advise

Bob