[TR] Wheel Colour

GHaynesTR4 at aol.com GHaynesTR4 at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 08:09:43 MST 2009

I have found the Moss wheel spray paint to be a dead-on duplicate of original
wheels, whether steel
or wire.   And as Dave Massey said, that colour is available in powder as
well (but not from Moss).
Our local powdercoater does the sandblasting, with powder color, followed by
a spray clearcoat and they are beautiful!   He gets $50 per wheel, which seems
pretty fair, considering just the task of sandblasting wire wheels
thoroughly!
George Haynes