[TR] Using Opened Brake Fluif

THOMAS FANSHER tfansher at comcast.net
Sat Feb 14 14:45:54 MST 2009

Twelve to thirteen years ago I switched the TR3A to Dot 5 - I bought a
gallon and used it and recapped it. I finally used the last of it on the
Stag this year. No problems -- and yes the cap was on but it was pretty
close to empty for a long time. In very humid Florida.  So, just keep it
capped.
Tom

Subject: Re: [TR] Using Opened Brake Fluif