[TR] early TR4 trunk hood prop

Gary O'Hagan goh62agan at verizon.net
Wed Feb 11 19:46:20 MST 2009

List,
It seems that I'm on a scavenger hunt for parts.  I guess that's what
happens when you buy a car that comes in boxes (some assembly
required).  The stay rod for the trunk lid is missing. Apparently my 62
TR  didn't have the telescoping prop or the brace that supports it. The
diagram in the Moss catalogue isn't too clear on how this is attached
or how it works.  Can someone send me a photo of where the prop "fits"?
Is there a bracket that bolts/screws to the body?  TIA
Gary O