[TR] My TR6 Accident Continuing Saga Now at 2.5 Weeks

Bob Nogueira nogera at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 9 10:30:09 MST 2009

When a bus backed into my car the first thing I did was grab my PDA ( which
has my GPS) and turn on the recorder. I put it in my breast pocket and asked
the driver what happened. After getting his statement I reviewed the damages
with him making sure that he acknowledged all the damage and took pictures.

Bob