[TR] TR3 Bulkhead Sealers

John Herrera jrherrera90 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 8 19:57:58 MST 2009

> "I was sort of wondering about that spray in foam house insulation that
expands like crazy"> > I once heard that these foams absorb water like a
sponge> > Don't know if this is true, perhaps one should do a test on it
first.> > Perhaps using some spray on undercoating might be better.> > Larry
Ternowski> > Langley BC

A local pilot filled the area between the spring steel landing gear legs and
their fairings on his Cessna with this foam. It acted just like a sponge.

The legs rusted very badly and needed replacing.

John H.