[TR] My TR6 Accident Continuing Saga Now at 2.5 Weeks

dkspence at telus.net dkspence at telus.net
Sun Feb 8 00:12:19 MST 2009

Well Paul, if you did that here you could be charged with failing to
remain at the scene of an accident.

Carry a digital camera with the date and time  set properly and take
lots of pictures. Damage close ups, position of vehicles from angles
that show where they came to rest, any traffic signs etc.  Write out
an agreed statement of events and have both parties sign it.  Cover
your butt!