[TR] great drives

Michael Ferguson tr3a at comcast.net
Fri Feb 6 15:47:25 MST 2009

   Been a while since I've been there, but I've visited several times and
   have  never  seen  any real crowding. Of course, the first time was in
   April and the last was in October. Not sure if I've ever been there in
   the  middle of vacation season. I will say that the place was bone dry
   on  that  October  trip.  All the snow melt was gone and even Yosemite
   Falls  was  virtually dried up. The other ones, like Bridal Veil, were
   completely dry. The April trip was a very different story!
   What butterfly museum?
   Oh, and when you get to the fork in the road, take it.
   Y. Berra
   dave1massey at cs.com wrote:

 Last I heard you can hardly get in for the crowds.? For some reason Yogi Berra
 comes to mind.

  Mariposa?  You  simply CANNOT be in that neighborhood without visiting
   Yosemite  National  Park. You just can't!

 What about the butterfly museum?

Dave (Sorry if I'm being too obtuse)