[TR] Front license plates

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 15:43:20 MST 2009

In a message dated 2/6/2009 5:31:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
spitlist at cox.net writes:

But  Darrell, wouldn't that lose you concours points!   :)

No way Joe.  We don't judge license plates/holders/brackets.  I  believe that
may have been on the judging form years ago but I had it taken  off. OK if
you have something really cruddy you run the risk that a field  judge may ding
you just for bad forum. The one exception would be the  Spitfire 1500 and late
TR6 license plate holders.  It would probably be bad  to show in Concours w/o
those. Is it possible the Triumph Stag had those too? I  don't have one of
those.
Cheers,
Darrell
**************Who's never won?  Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on