[TR] Great rides

Phil Bacon pboldtrix at juno.com
Thu Feb 5 11:38:31 MST 2009

I second the remarks on the Tail of the Dragon and have driven it several
times....the only problem is watching out for the crazy guys on rice
rockets...you can never be sure one won't come barreling around a blind curve
at speed, particularly in the Chicane portion.
Phil Bacon, 72 TR

-- marty sukey <trmarty at hotmail.com> wrote:
Second that. I went on the tail in my sons Mini Cooper S a few years ago and
it was inpressive. However it is a whole different perspective from the
passenger seat. I think the seat still has pucker creases in it from me. His
Mini isnt stock and he is a better autoxer than I am.