[TR] great drives

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 19:33:05 MST 2009

Here's a book I have used as reference when planning several trips:

http://www.amazon.com/Road-Trip-USA-Cross-Country-Adventures/dp/1566913969/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1233800374&sr=1-5

Gives a nearly mile-by-mile account of the great federal highways that
tied a country together before there were interstates.

I love interstates -- love the way they suck up all the big traffic
leaving the old blacktops nearly deserted for long lonely drives.

Geo