[TR] (no subject) TR4 part

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 4 16:02:31 MST 2009

On Tuesday 03 February 2009 21:37:44 Gary O'Hagan wrote:
> List,
> I'm now over two years into my TR4 reclamation. The vinyl dash pads
> have been replaced. However I can't  find the finisher for the R/H dash
> pad handle (Moss part no. 633-340 is NA).
> Anyone know where I can find one of these?  Or is there an easy way to
> fabricate one?  I'm also looking for the sun visor mounts, same
> problem. Any ideas? Thanks.
> Gary O
Gary,

The finisher that came with my TR4 was rusted beyond repair. So I turned to
Ebay and about a month later, one came available. Since then (about 4 years
ago) I have seen them come up on ebay once in awhile, sometimes by them
selves or attached to a used dash pad.

So you can wait on ebay, try to locate your original, or you can place a
classified on VTR in parts wanted.

You might also try to contact one of the many Triumph breakers out there such
as Triumphs Only (http://www.triumphsonly.com/pages/main/index.html)

Good luck,

Bob