[TR] cross country caravan trip

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Wed Feb 4 15:12:05 MST 2009

This gives you an indication of how the road hugs the hill side but it
doesn't show the many undulations as it negotiates the pleated canyon walls.  But I
guess you have to take the wide spots where you can find them.

And to think this was the major East-West route until fairly recently.

Worth the trip

Dave