[TR] : young man drives TR like we did.. or may want to..

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Wed Feb 4 05:59:52 MST 2009

In a message dated 2/4/2009 1:23:56 AM Central Standard Time,
dkspence at telus.net writes:
> But Mark, you have to try a REAL TR...
>

> On 3-Feb-09, at 12:00 PM, triumphs-request at autox.team.net wrote:
>
> >From: mark.jones at exxonmobil.com
> >Date: February 2, 2009 1:07:55 PM MST (CA)
> >To: triumphs at autox.team.net
> >Subject: Re: [TR] young man drives TR like we did.. or may want to..
> >

> >It's like saying Chevy is better than Ford because...  It's nothing
> >more
> >than a personal opinion.  An MGBGT V8 has a lot more grunt than a
> >lot of
> >TRs.  They're all great cars, just some appeal some more than others.
> >
> >Mark
> >73 MGBGT
> >76 TR7 FHC
> >80 Spitfire

But, because they had stars, all the Star-Belly Sneetches
Would brag, bWebre the best kind of Sneetch on the beaches.b
With their snoots in the air, they would sniff and theybd snort
bWebll have nothing to do with the Plain-Belly sort!b
And, whenever they met some, when they were out walking,
Theybd hike right on past them without even talking.