[TR] TR-4 Rear oil seal modification

Bob Nogueira nogera at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 3 14:49:44 MST 2009

My crank mics out at 2.812. A set of NOS scroll seals mics at 2.822.
Greg told me to have my mandrel, turned to 2.812.  I haven't received the
modified seal yet so I'm not sure what it will be but my guess is probably
2.816 or 2.817. That would then result in a radial clearance of your .0025
to .003  which half the stock clearance.

Bob