[TR] What do you think ?

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Thu Dec 31 08:01:47 MST 2009

Hi John...happy new year....wow - a million plus dollar Stag.....that's got
 to be a record for even the best of classic British car restorations!  I
didn't mention that the bulk of work done on my car by the shop owner (the
stuff  I couldn't do) was billed to me at $25/hour - the labor rate he
happened to be  using back in 1999 through 2002.  I don't think that I would be
able to  justify the expense of a restoration of similar quality at today's
labor  rates and cost of parts....I was truly in the right place at the right
time:)

Chip

In a message dated 12/29/2009 5:33:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,