[TR] Gasket for Filter King?

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Thu Dec 31 07:39:21 MST 2009

One of those items I picked up at a garage sale...  Have one of these and
thought it might be useful/beneficial for the '3.  Probably in line before
the standard filter.  Has anyone done same?

I think it would have to be mounted on the block for the in/out to be the
right direction - or some 'fancy' piping if mounted on the firewall.

Just thinking at this time.  Probably won't do anything until all is back
together and running like it should be - stock.

Thanks