[TR] TR3A Side curtain mounts

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 11:31:06 MST 2009

On 12/12/09, John A. Wise <60TR3A at cox.net> wrote:

> I was thinking about making up a small padded piece that will fit in the
> bottom notch & attach to the door with a Dzus fastener.
>
> Any advice...

Since this thread got revived, I have a thought this time around:

I like the idea of a bit of padding but perhaps much simpler than
using a Dzus would be to secure it with a maget or two, possibly in
the hem of the pad.  Harbor Freight sells those little button magnets
(about the size of an aspirin) that cling like grim death.  If the pad
was black leather or vinyl and stitched up all 'round it could look
good.