[TR] Bud's Picture

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Thu Dec 24 15:17:59 MST 2009

Sorry about the wrong identification of the lady.  So much for my
recollections.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net