[TR] Early TR6 frame conversion for J-type overdrive

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Dec 23 12:41:22 MST 2009

> Could I
> cut/grind off the old mount on my existing
> 73 frame and re-weld it onto the early frame at the proper location?

I have no idea, but this article might help.  Looks like a very easy
fabrication from just some angle iron and rubber shock mounts (available new
at most auto parts stores).

The article won't make it through the list, so if anyone else wants a copy,
please email me off-list.  I think it's also on the Buckeye Triumphs web
site, but I can't access the web site at the moment (possibly my employer
has it blocked).

-- Randall

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Adapting J Type Overdrives to early TR6 frames.pdf]