[TR] (no subject)

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Dec 23 09:06:38 MST 2009

> > Yes, but not subscribed to the list that actually got the spam.
> > That's the
> > part I don't understand.
>
> I missed that part.  How do you know this?

Well, possibly I did misinterpret Mark's comment.  But the list web site
allows list members to view all of the addresses subscribed to that list;
and I did not see that address on the Triumphs list.

> Do you know what lists I am subcribed to?

Only for the lists that I am subscribed to.  For example, you are on
autojumble, but not on single-malt (at least not with this email address and
not unless you have asked to have your address hidden from others).

Check out the second link from the bottom of every list message.

Randall