[TR] (no subject)

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Dec 22 23:20:27 MST 2009

> The "most likely innocent victim" was legitimately subscribed
> to several lists.  At least that's the way I read Mark's post.

Yes, but not subscribed to the list that actually got the spam.  That's the
part I don't understand.

Would I (or someone using my email address) be able to post to the Lotus
forum, just because I'm subscribed to several other lists?  I thought not
... I used to get error messages when I tried to reply to 6pack, for
example, because I'm not subscribed to 6pack.

Randall