[TR] Silly season...

scotts junk smacsjunk at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 22 11:55:28 MST 2009

Now now Mark - let's stay in the spirit of the season. Just 'cause it's crappy
in Utah don't mean somebody else ain't got it worse... like the linked picture
we pulled in off one of our highway monitors up north showing a B-train
forming a contrail in the frosty air You can get a clue how far north by
checking across the road to see where the dish for the satellite link is aimed
- let's just say Santa's fuel supply will arrive shortly.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42376719@N05/4206921142/

cheers

Scott