[TR] Re-chroming bumpers :: NJ

tfansher at comcast.net tfansher at comcast.net
Tue Dec 22 10:03:43 MST 2009

Peter, if you have to ship anyway, I would REALLY recommend Space Coast Plating in Melbourne, Florida. I have my TR3 windshield braces there now and the valve cover - $80 each for the braces and $125 for the valve covers. THey are only a couple of weeks backed up on little stuff and a couple of months for bumpers. They did my 3 front bumper and windshield surround 3 years ago and do really nice - heavy - chroming.
www. spacecoast - plating .com/ give then a call or email for a quote.
Tom

Subject: [TR] Re-chroming bumpers :: NJ

Anybody have recommendations / budgetary prices to have bumpers re-chromed?
Would prefer shop in NJ area but am flexible.

Thank you

Peter
551-427-1178