[TR] Silly season...

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Mon Dec 21 22:08:15 MST 2009

>   Down here in New Zealand, the temperature today is around 24, and we have
> blue skies, and for a change..NO WIND!!

I hate you!  Here in Salt Lake City up in the northern hemisphere we
have a nice,
cold, dreary winter inversion.  Gray and miserable.  Yuck.

For those of you not conversant with degrees centigrade, 24 translates
to about 75
degrees Fahrenheit.  If you can't remember the exact formula, double the
degrees
C and add 30 to get you in the ball park.

24 x 2 = 48   48 + 30 = 78 which is close enough to the actual 75.2  F
conversion
that you should know whether you need a coat or not.

mjb.