[TR] (no subject)

Austin Marshall agmarshall at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 21 07:54:11 MST 2009

Find your  Christmas gift at  Ele-shop.com

CHRISTMAS DAY IS ON THE WAY !!
Merry Christmas Friends:
    Welcome to join our company member club , Everybody here can enjoy our products member price ,we have been received very high praise from our customers All customers can browse through our company's home page ele-shop.com . Our products ( laptopso,MobileoPhones,oPhotography,oPSP,oGPS,oElectronics.etc) all have low price and high quality in order to attract more new customers to cooperate with us .  Hope here is your shopping heaven!
our Web:  ELE-shop.com
our Email:eleshop2006 at gmail.com